I spend a lot of time uttering one of the four following variations on this phrase template, because I spend a lot of mental energy being a tremendous dweeb.
All that really requires is to have sex with a cat who is a self-named musician, so shouting their name during sex is also an endearment and a band name. PROBLEM SOLVED.
Someone once called me an "invincible little cuss." I think that's as good a biography as any.
At times I can be found getting tangled in my headphone cord, sloshing water all over myself, and exhibiting deplorable posture. At all times, I am a handful (but only a handful, as I am quite small).
2 comments:
The goal should be to find the one phrase that ultimately fits all categories perfectly.
All that really requires is to have sex with a cat who is a self-named musician, so shouting their name during sex is also an endearment and a band name. PROBLEM SOLVED.
Post a Comment